Monday, September 7, 2009

Satsuma Body Bath

The Body Shop is one of my favourite brand because it is nice and affordable.Today's review is review about Satsuma Body Bath from The Body Shop.

This is Satsuma Body Polish,that act as body scrub,but not as harsh as body scrub and you can use it everyday.It will exfoliate dead skin cells and soften your skin.The scent is very nice and I like it!!Any black spots on my skin can be removed after I use this.The price is Rm38.



This shower gel will refresh and soften your skin.Contain Community Traded Soya Oil.You don't even need perfume because the smell is very nice.The price is RM24.90

This is Puree Body Lotion.Cooling and refreshing, this lightweight non-greasy gel, with fabulously fruity and juicy natural ingredients, absorbs easily to instantly hydrate and moisturise. I can't remember the price.

I really love this product!!My skin is softer and fresher.And it is not expensive!!Try this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment