Saturday, September 5, 2009

Maybelline Products That I Love

This post is about Maybelline products that I love


This is Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara.I really love it because it thicken your lash.I download this picture from the internet because i'm lazy to take picture of my mascara.If I'm not mistaken,you can only buy this mascara from Australia and there's nothing like this in Malaysia.So how do I get it?Actually a friend of mine went to australia and she bought it there,and give this to me because she don't use this mascara anymore.So I don't know how much is the price.

I got this picture from Mywomenstuff.com.I love this gel eyeliner.It is so smooth and so easy to apply on your eyelids.You can draw your eyeliner nicely,and without smudging.And the price is only RM39.90.I really love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment